|Title:||Senior BMC Remedy Developer/Administrator|
|Location:||New Orleans, LA|
Senior BMC Remedy Developer/Administrator
Responsible for the analysis, design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Remedy ITSM environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must demonstrate experience across all phases of full system development life cycle for Remedy and subsequent maintenance activities.
- Ability to create system requirements and design documents.
- Serve as Remedy authority, providing information, briefings, or reports the customer.
- Be well-versed in the status of all development and management activities, and be able to provide an up-to-date status upon request.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Active Directory and Authentication.
- Define and Analyze new customer requirements, design, develop, implement, and support Remedy based workflow for various client requirements.
- Develop the application through configuration, integration, and/or customization.
- Provide extensive technical support to the customer by effective oral and written communications to facilitate industry best practice based solutions.
- Perform Remedy based server administration for incident resolution, re-mediating identified defects, troubleshooting and configuration of Remedy and Kinetic Enterprise systems.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3 to 7 years of Remedy experience and 1-year Remedy development experience with BMC ITSM
- Configuration of the Work Order Console.
- Configuration of the Change and Release Management module
- Configuration and customization of the Service Desk: Incident Module.
- Configuration of the Service Level Management (SLM) module
- Configuring and defining Foundation Data.
- Development via the BMC Developer Studio and knowledge of overlays.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, MS Access, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is based on experience.
Job Location: New Orleans
Pearl River Technologies LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.